After several years working for Multinational Companies in different areas (Engineering, Business Development, Operation Management and Sales), I am working as General Manager in a local public Company, owned by the Government of the region of Navarre. The Company, NICDO SL, owns and manages assets and delivers services in the areas of Culture, Sports, Leisure and Entertainment:
– It manages directly three Centers: Baluarte Convention Center in Pamplona, Planetarium in Pamplona, and the Nordic Ski Resort Roncalia in Navarra´s Northeast Valley of Roncal.
– It controls the operation of two other externalized Centers: Navarre Fairground REFENA in the outskirts of Pamplona and the Navarra Circuit, in the southwest town of Los Arcos.
– It delivers programming, communication, fundraising and management services to Baluarte Foundation, responsible for Baluarte Auditorium Cultural Seasons, Filmoteca de Navarra programs and Navarra Film Commission.
I like to work in environments where to profit from the international experience and skills accumulated throughout the years, enjoying the diversity of people and working environments. I want to develop a role within organizations where management, communication and technical skills can be used altogether in order to achieve growth and value creation in complex and challenging environments.
Fields of expertise:
– MICE: Destination promotion and venue management
– Scenic arts: Budgeting, planning
– General Management: Strategy, budgeting and control M&A
– Telecom: Business Development and Consulting in Service Provider IP/MPLS architectures.CCIE # 9254
– Manufacturing: Operations Management
– Background: Civil Telecom Engineering & MBA
– Languages: Spanish, Italian, English, French, Portuguese and basic Basque, Russian and Dutch